There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
Proco Expansion Joint 240-242 Series Spherical
- Spherical Molded Expansion Joints are designed for piping systems to absorb pipe movements, relieve stress, reduce system noise/vibration, compensate for misalignment/offset and to protect rotating mechanical equipment against start-up surge forces.
- Allow for axial compression or axial extension, lateral deflection as well as angular movement
- Absorbs Vibration, Noise and Shock
- Carbon Steel flanges for corrosion protection, stainless also available
- Wide service range with low cost
- Operate up to 300 PSIG and 265° F
- All Style 240 or Style 242 molded expansion joints have branded elastomer designations. Neoprene Tube/Neoprene Cover (NN) and Nitrile Tube/Neoprene Cover (NP) elastomer designated joints meet the Coast Guard Requirements and conform to ASTM F1123-87. 240C/NP-9 joints have ABS certification.