There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
Proco Expansion Joint RE/RC Series Reducers
- Concentric and Eccentric Reducers
- RC Style - Different sized flange ends that share common center line
- RE Style - Different sized flange ends that have offset center line
- Single filled wide arch design generally used for slurry or abrasive services. This design has 50% less movement than the open arch design.
- Less turbulence or material entrapment
- Wide arch joints allow for axial compression or axial extension, lateral deflection as well as angular and torsional movements
- Absorbs Vibration, Noise and Shock
- 90° true seal rubber flange
- Compensate for misalignment
- Operate up to 200 PSIG and 250° F
- All Neoprene Tube/Neoprene Cover (NN) and Nitrile Tube/Neoprene Cover (NP)elastomer designated joints meet the Coast Guard Requirements and conform to ASTM F 1123-87.