There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
Proco ProFlex Rubber Check Valves
- Offers exceptional back flow prevention with as little as 1" of head pressure to allow flow.
- Manufactured completely of rubber with top quality fungicide and barnacle resistant rubber being selected for use.
- Impervious to the daily operational vulnerability affiliated with the water and sewage industry such as rust, freezing, corrosion and seizing often found in the check valve industry.
- Greatly reduced operational costs
- Prevention from animals or insects lodging or disturbing the flow of liquids from outfall pipes
- Easy opening which prevents flooding commonly associated with defective swing type valves
- Made in America
- Style 710 is designed to bolt directly to existing flanges or new installations
- Style 720 is designed to slip into an existing pipe and bolt directly between two existing flanges.
- Style 730 is designed to slip over existing pipe and secured with stainless clamps
- Style 740 is designed to slip into an existing pipe and secured in place with a 304ss expandable clamp.
- Style 750 is designed for heavy industrial applications. Designed with a Carbon Steel Enclosure (Stainless Steel and Aluminum also available) and Style 710 valve, provides a "Full Port" inline design. The 750 ia also available in a Tamper Proof design
- Style 780 is designed to be installed between two existing flanges.