There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
RCEL Light Worm Drive Actuators
- Torque output: 520 to 21,700 lbf-in.
- Single- and three-phase and DC options available in a wide range of supply voltages.Manual override, heater standard.
- CSA C/US Class 1, Div 1, Group C & D EXP approvals (120V only).
- Spring-return version available.
- Certified watertight IP-67 enclosure, IP-68 optional.
- Standard enclosure IP-67, NEMA 4, 4x
- Squirrel cage, totally enclosed motor
- Standardized and color-coded wiring
- Manual override hand/auto declutch lever, automatic reset when motor is energized
- Handwheel designed for safe, efficient operation
- Mounting standardized to ISO-5211; removable drive bushing can be machined to match valve stem
- Wormgear drive for longer life and low maximum noise level of 50dB
- Indicator top mounted for continuous visual indication of valve position
- 20 watt internal heater to minimize condensation due to temperature and humidity changes
- Cam actuated, end of travel limit switches are easily adjusted to de-energize actuator for precise valve position
- Torque switch is cam actuated and factory set to provide over torque protection for valves, available in size RCEL-15 thru RCEL-250
- Mechanical limit stops designed to prevent over-travel of quarter turn applications
- Valve backdrive is prevented by a rolled steel wormgear and aluminum bronze wormwheel
- CSA C/US Approval on 120 VAC only