- Precise control from remote locations
- Process controller compatible (SCADA)
- Minimal power needed for stand-by operation
- Complete service in-line
- Manual controls for emergencies
- Designed to be used with Singer MCP or EPC Control Panel
- Virtually any hydraulic function can be achieved using SCADA
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106 (206)-2SC-PCO, size “_______”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI Flanges drilled to ISO PN10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating/ flange standard, globe (angle) style valve. Opening and closing solenoid pilots shall be ASCO 2-Way normally closed: energize to open (normally open: energize to close) with 120 VAC / 60 Hz (220 VAC / 50Hz or 24VDC) solenoid coil. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-7637A.
- The valve shall be positioned precisely anywhere within its full stroke by operation of the opening and closing solenoid
- Pilots via Singer Process Control Panel or by customer supplied SCADA system.
- The valve shall be equipped with manual by-pass to provide emergency override operation.
- Refer to Main Valve section, see page 11, 106-PG / 206-PG for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, see page 249, Needle Valves for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications of Opening and Closing Speed Controls. Consult Singer Valve for Solenoid specification information.
Download the 106 / 206-2SC-PCO Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-2SC-PCO Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App