- Positive, drip-tight shut-off
- Simple, on-off operation
- Globe or angle style body
- Available in Normally Closed (NC) or Normally Open (NO)
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-SC / 206-SC, size “_______”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI Flanges drilled to ISO PN10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating/ flange standard, globe (angle) style valve. The solenoid pilot shall be ASCO three-way normally closed: de-energize to close valve (normally open: de-energize to open valve) with 120VAC / 60Hz (220VAC / 50Hz or 24VDC) solenoid coil. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0593C.
- The valve shall open and close fully in response to energizing and de-energizing of the solenoid pilot.
- Refer to Main Valve section, see page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, see page 249, Model 852-B Needle Valve for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications of Opening and Closing Speed Controls.
Download the 106 / 206-SC Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-SC Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App