- Maintains relatively constant level
- Automatic compensation for level draw-down
- Standard integral damping reduces hunting
- Drip-tight at high level shut-off
- Low supply pressure options
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- Valve opens proportionately to increase fill rate
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-F-Type 4 / 206-F-Type 4, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16/ 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model R-400 Modulating Float Valve shall be utilized with a ten inch brass float rod and polypropylene float (connection between main valve and Model R-400 Modulating Float Valve by others). Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0608D.
- The valve allows flow into the reservoir in order to maintain the level at the designated maximum. The valve closes drip-tight at the maximum level. As the reservoir drops, the main valve opens proportionally (modulates) to increase the filling rate in an effort to maintain the maximum reservoir level.
- Refer to Main Valve section, see page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, see page 249, Model R-400 Modulating Float Pilot for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-F-Type 4 Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-F-Type 4 Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App