- No overflow, drip-tight close
- Adjustable draw down
- Easily adjustable level settings - Float Operated
- Low supply pressure options
- Functions as a two position control valve, either fully open or fully closed
- Ideal for normal forward fill where pilot and valve are easily accessible
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-F-Type 5/ 206-F-Type 5, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model 39 Non-Modulating Float Pilot shall be utilized with a 4 ft / 1.2 m brass float rod with adjustable stops and a copper float (connection between main valve and Model 39 Non-Modulating Float Valve by others). Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0421B
- The valve allows flow into the reservoir to the maximum high level where it closes drip-tight. The valve remains close when the reservoir level drops until the float reaches the pre-determined minimum reservoir level at which time it opens to refill the reservoir.
- Refer to Main Valve section, page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, page 249, Model 39 Non-Modulating Float Pilot With Vertical Rod for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-F-Type 5 Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-F-Type 5 Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App