- No overflows - Superior repeatability
- Functions as a two position control valve, either fully open or fully closed
- Positive shut-off with drip tight seal
- Easily serviceable at ground level
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- Ideal for maintaining a preset maximum water level based on supply pressure
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-A-Type 1 / 206-A-Type 1, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model 301-4 Altitude Pilot spring range (elevation) shall be “___ to ___” feet / meters, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” feet / meters. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0412D.
- The valve allows normal forward flow to fill the reservoir to the maximum level then closes drip-tight at the set-point. It opens to allow reverse flow through the valve to distribute to users when the supply pressure drops a fixed amount below the reservoir head. When a higher supply pressure is restored the Type 1 will then allow normal forward flow to refill the tank to the maximum level.
- Refer to Main Valve section, page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) and Main Valve Options section, Model X107 Position Indicator for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories, page 249, section, Model 301-4 Altitude Pilot for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-A-Type 1 Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-A-Type 1 Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App