- No overflows
- Superior repeatability while operating within close limits
- Positive shut-off - Drip tight
- Permits reverse flow through valve when supply pressure drops and adjustable amount below reservoir head
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-A-Type 3 / 206-A-Type 3, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16/ 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model 301-4 Altitude Pilot spring range (elevation) shall be “___ to ___” feet / meters, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” feet / meters. The Model 625-RPD differential (delayed opening) range shall be “___” to “___” feet / meters, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” feet / meters. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0414D.
- The valve allows normal forward flow to fill the reservoir to the maximum level then closes drip-tight at the set-point It opens to allow reverse flow through the valve to distribute to users when the supply pressure drops an adjustable amount below the reservoir head. When a higher supply pressure is restored the A-Type 3 will then allow normal forward flow to refill the tank to the maximum level.
- Refer to Main Valve section, see page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) and “Main Valve Options” section, Model X107 Position Indicator for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, see page 249, Model 301-4 Altitude Pilot for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications. Model 625-RPD Pilot specification information, is available from Singer Valve only at this time.
Download the 106 / 206-A-Type 3 Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-A-Type 3 Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App