- Excellent low flow stability
- Fast-acting solenoid override
- Operates as normally open or closed
- Easily and precisely set downstream pressure
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- Pilot valve senses downstream pressure at valve outlet and modulates the pressure above the diaphragm to regulate downstream pressure
- Solenoid shut-off / override interrupts the pressure reducing function to close off the main valve
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-PR-SC / 206-PR-SC, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model 160 Pressure Reducing Pilot (Normally Open Pilot) spring range shall be “___ to ___” psi / “___ to ___” bar, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” psi / “___” bar Solenoid override shall be two-way normally closed: de-energized to close main valve (normally open: energized to close main valve) with a 120VAC / 60Hz (220 VAC / 50 Hz or 24VDC) solenoid coil. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0335C.
- The valve shall maintain relatively accurate control of the downstream pressure regardless of fluctuation in flow or upstream pressure. The solenoid shall allow for remote override capability.
- Refer to Main Valve section, page 11, 106-PG or 206-PG for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, page 249 Model 160 Pressure Reducing (Normally Open Pilot) and Model 26 Flow Stabilizer for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications. Solenoid specification information is available from Singer Valve only at this time.
Download the 106 / 206-PR-SC Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-PR-SC Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App