- Ideal for maintaining accurate downstream pressure
- Responds quickly and effectively
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- Pilot valve senses downstream pressure at valve outlet and modulates the pressure above the diaphragm to regulate downstream pressure
- Downstream pressure is maintained virtually steady
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-PR / 206-PR, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe / angle, style valve. The Model 160 Pressure Reducing Pilot (Normally Open Pilot) spring range shall be “___ to ___” psi / “___ to ___” bar, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” psi / “___” bar. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0306C.
- The valve shall maintain relatively accurate control of the downstream pressure regardless of fluctuation in flow or upstream pressure.
- Refer to Main Valve section, page 11, 106-PG or 206-PG for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, page 249, Model 160 Pressure Reducing Pilot (Normally Open Pilot), Model 26 Flow Stabilizer for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-PR Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-PR Operations Guide
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App