- Drip-tight seat
- Independently adjustable opening and closing speed controls
- Allows one way flow only
- Valve operates fully open or fully closed to prevent backflow
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-HC / 206-HC, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16 / 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Opening Speed Control shall be adjusted in the field to allow for slow opening. Closing speed should be field adjusted to permit slow closing after allowing surges through the valve and back to the source preventing damage (check with pump supplier to determine if backflow through pump is acceptable). Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0422D.
- The valve shall open for normal direction of flow and close to prevent reverse flow. Opening and closing speeds shall be individually adjusted to prevent surges. The valve shall be installed allowing for flow over the seat (flow is in the opposite direction through the valve as compared to other standard function categories).
- Refer to Main Valve section, page 11, 106-PG / 206-PG for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-HC Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-HC Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App