- Maintains a minimum differential pressure
- Easily adjustable differential pressure setting
- Valve closes drip-tight when the pressure differential is less than the pilot setting
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- Uses 2 sensing connections to establish a steady differential pressure despite changes in the system pressure and flow
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-RPS-D / 206-RPS-D, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16/ 25 or 40) pressure rating / flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model 81-RPD Differential Pilot spring range shall be “___ to ___” psi / bar, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” psi / bar. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0428B.
- The valve will automatically open when the pressure differential across the valve exceeds the pilot set-point. Under flowing conditions, the pilot reacts to small changes in pressure to control the valve position by modulating the pressure above the diaphragm. The pilot setting establishes a differential pressure, which is held relatively constant despite changes in system pressure or flow.
- Refer to Main Valve section, see page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section, see page 249, Model 81-RPD Differential Pressure Pilot for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-RPS-D Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-RPS-D Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App