- Ensures minimum upstream pressure for critical use
- Easily adjustable pressure setting
- Closes if inlet pressure drops below set-point
- Based on 106-PG and 206-PG main valves
- Senses upstream pressure and remains closed until the inlet pressure exceeds the pilot setting. SHould upstream pressure fall below set-point, the valve will adjust to ensure the minimum upstream pressure is maintained.
- The valve shall be a Singer Valve model 106-RPS / 206-RPS, size “_____”, ANSI Class 150 (ANSI 300, ANSI flanges drilled to ISO PN 10 / 16/ 25 or 40) pressure rating/ flange standard, globe (angle), style valve. The Model 81-RP Pressure Relief Pilot (Normally Closed Pilot) spring range shall be “___ to ___” psi / bar, with set-point preset at Singer Valve to “___” psi / bar. Assembly shall be according to Schematic A-0423F.
- The valve shall maintain a minimum pre-determined upstream pressure. When the actual upstream pressure meets the minimum allowable pre-determined upstream pressure setting the valve will either close or modulate in order to maintain the minimum allowable upstream pressure.
- Refer to Main Valve section, page 11, 106-PG (or 206-PG) for detailed information pertaining to valve sizes and materials, selection criteria and specifications.
- Refer to Pilot and Accessories section page 249, Model 81 Pressure Relief Pilot (Normally Closed Pilot) for detailed information pertaining to materials and specifications.
Download the 106 / 206-RPS Product Guide.
Download the 106 / 206-RPS Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App