- Eliminates surges and prolongs pipe life
- Handles higher pressure applications effectively
- Adjustable closing speed
- Utilizes compress air or plant air
- Smaller profile allows installation into limited space
- Ideal for higher pressures
- All key features of the A106-DL-Air
- Solenoid valve anticipates surges resulting from power failures
The Model A106-DL-Air is a compact sewage relief valve that is suitable for high pressures up to 200 psi, responds very quickly and retains all the features and benefits of the Model A106-DL Spring– Hydraulic version. It is an attractive solution to what may be otherwise a difficult application due to higher pressures or space height limitations.
The Model A106-DL-Air-ET retains all the features and benefits of the Model A106-DL-Air with the additional feature of two 3-way solenoid valves which forces the valve open upon power failure.
- The anticipating sewage pressure relief valve shall be compressed air actuated, angle style and open fully and quickly on power failure or when the system pressure exceeds the valve set-point.
- The closing speed is to be adjustable. The valve shall close drip-tight when system pressure is below the valve set-point.
- A separation chamber and diaphragm shall transmit the system pressure (using mineral oil) to a relatively accurate but easily adjustable hydraulic pilot.
- Compressed air will be supplied by others at a pressure exceeding 100 psi / 6.9 bar to actuate a piston to close the valve.
- Sewage system pressure above the set-point shall cause the pilot to release air from the chamber that holds the sewage relief valve closed.
- For a complete maintenance check it shall be possible to apply pressure to the separation chamber and check the opening pressure of the hydraulic pilot and the main valve.
- A separate means of lowering the air pressure in the main chamber is to be provided for a quick flush cycle. It shall assist in flushing drypack on the downstream side of the valve. The maintenance testing is to be clean and sanitary.
- The construction is to be suitable for long life when used in a raw sewage environment.
- Prior to shipping the standard Singer Valve tests shall include cycling at full stroke at the requested relief setting, drip-tight leakage test and over pressure shell test of both the valve and air chamber.
- The Sewage Relief Valve shall be ANSI Class 150 (PN 16) flanges, Size ___ in / ___ mm.
- Operating relief range ___ psi / ___ bar to ___ psi / ___ bar with air supply between 100 psi / 6.9 bar and 150 psi / 10.35 bar.
- The valve shall have all the features and functions of the Singer Model A106-DL-Air / Singer Model A106-DL-Air-ET or approved equal.
For the Singer Model A106-DL-Air-ET, utilize the above specifications and include this additional specification:
- Two solenoid valves and a panel will be used to open the valve on power failure. The panel will close the valve after an adjustable time period.
Download the A106-DL-Air / A106-DL-ET Product Guide.
Download the Air Operations Guide.
Download the Air-ET Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App