- Raw water that contains organics lower pressure sewage lift stations
- Booster sewage stations
- Low maintenance direct acting spring loaded relief valve
- Hygienic and minimal time to flush and test operations
- Premium materials reduce maintenance, providing the lowest long-term cost of ownership
- Connected to a tee off main line and usually discharges back to main sump.
- Speed control permits adjustment of closing speed for drip-tight seal
- The sewage pressure relief valve shall be direct acting spring loaded angle style and shall open fully and quickly when the system pressure exceeds the valve set-point.
- The closing speed shall be adjustable. The valve is to close drip-tight when pressure is below the set-point.
- A separation chamber and diaphragm shall transmit pressure to an opening piston to assist the opening forces.
- Provision shall be made to readily connect external pressure and test cycle the valve opening to confirm the opening and closing, and the relief pressure. It will flush out materials that may be clogging the valve flow or causing a sticking stem or preventing drip-tight closing. It shall assist in flushing drypack on the downstream side of the valve. The maintenance test is to be clean and sanitary.
- The construction is to be suitable for long life when used in a raw sewage environment.
- Prior to shipping the standard Singer Valve test shall include cycling at full stroke at the requested relief setting, drip-tight leakage test and over pressure shell test.
- The Sewage Relief Valve shall be ANSI Class 150 / PN 16 flanges size ___ in / ___ mm. Spring range ___ psi / ___ bar to ___ psi / ___ bar Singer Valve set at ___ psi / bar. The valve shall have all the features and functions of the Singer Valve Model A106-DL or approved equal.
Download the A106-DL Product Guide.
Download the A106-DL Operations Guide.
Singer Operation, Troubleshooting Charts, Lifting Instructions
Singer Interactive Valves in Action Learning App