There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
Val-Matic Ener-G Awwa Ball Valve
- Standard NSF/ANSI 61 Fusion Bonded Epoxy - interior and exterior
- Bi-directional resilient Tri-Loc™ seating system - low friction, wear resistant seat that allows easy field adjustment/replacement of the seat without removing valve from the line
- Grit Guard™ Seals - prevents bearing wear and shaft seizing
- Taper Pins - design locks ball to the shaft
- Available in size 4" - 48"
- Available in AWWA classes 150lb. and 300lb.
- NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead-Free
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Drinking Water
- Meets AWWA C507
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- 100x more efficient then automatic control valves
- Superior flow characteristics for controlling flow and pressure
- 100% Flow Area - equal to the pipe size
- Best selection for surge control
- Available with Cylinder, Motor or Manual Actuation
- Proof of design and independently flow tested