There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
Val-Matic American BFV Butterfly Valve
- Body - Cast Iron/Ductile Iron Construction with ANSI Flanges, Mechanical Joint Ends or ANSI/ISO Wafer
- Body Seat - 360o Uninterrupted Ring of T316 stainless steel
- Disc - Ductile Iron to withstand impacts from flow and pressure transients
- Resilient Seat - Tri-Loc™ Design proven over 30 years. Tri-Loc™ seat on disc, easy field adjustable/replaceable in all sizes
- Shaft - AWWA C504 Diameters. Through-Shaft for 3”-24” sizes. Available in larger sizes.
- Tangential Taper Pins - design for greatest strength and rigidity
- Shaft Seal - V-Type packing for self-adjusting and wear compensating
- Sleeve Bearings - Self-Lubricated Nylatron/Teflon for low friction and long life
- Thrust Bearing - Bronze bearings to precisely center the disc
- Flanged connections sizes 3”-144”
- Mechanical joint end connections in sizes 4”- 48”
- Wafer design 4" - 12"
- 150B and 250B AWWA classes
- NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead-Free
- NSF/ANSI 61Certified for Drinking Water
- Meets AWWA C504 and C516
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Seat on disc design allows for field adjustment/replacement without the need for special tools or epoxies
- Flange x MJ available
- Suitable for Water/Wastewater, Power, Process Industries - Air and Liquid Applications
- Shut-Off Service, Modulating Service, SCADA Systems, Buried/Plant Service, Pump Control, Flow Control, Isolation