There are many different variations available to fit your specific needs. Please Contact Us for a free quote or consultation.
Val-Matic DUal disc Check Valve
- Lift and Pivot Action - reduces seat wear, prolongs seat life
- Stabilization Spheres - prevent vibration and wear
- Disc Seal Overlap - provides positive seal, prevents seat distortions
- Disc Stabilization - prevents disc flutter
- Flow Sensitive Closure - spring assisted closure minimizes the potential for water hammer
- Pressure Sensitive Vulcanized Seats - provide tight closure at both low and high pressures
- Body Alignment Fins - provide precise alignment in ANSI 125 and ISO PN10 and PN16 installations
- Wafer Style available in sizes 2"-66"
- Grooved End Style available in sizes 2”- 12”
- NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead-Free
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Drinking Water
- UL Approved 2 1/2" to 12"
- FM Approved 2 1/2" to 16"
- Meets AWWA C518
- ANSI Class 125 and ISO PN 10 and PN 16 connections for Wafer
- IPS connections for Grooved End
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Available for Air Service - *Contact Factory*
- Cycle tested 50,000 cycles to assure long, trouble free life